Request an Investigation

WAPS
Administrator
This post was updated on .
If you would like request an investigation, please open and fill out the document below.
After you have filled it out, please attach it in an email and email us.

After we have received your request, we will email or call you back within 3-5 business days with our decision. We are here to help and we would never  charge for our services.

(NOTE: Requires Microsoft Word - Click "Open" after you click on the link. Fill out all necessary information, click "File" then "Save As" and email the document back to us)

Request an Investigation Form.doc
Nathan Aupperle (Founder)
Brittany Anders-Aupperle (Co-Founder)
Washington State Paranormal Society (W.A.P.S.)

Official GAC "Ghost Adventure's Crew" Member: http://www.ghostadventurescrew.com/members/
Website: http://www.w-a-p-s.com
Email: w-a-p-s@live.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/waghosthunters