General Discussion

WAPS
Administrator
General discussion open to the public to discuss paranormal news, events, locations, paranormal groups, etc. Anything that relates to the paranormal should be talked about here.
Nathan Aupperle (Founder)
Brittany Anders-Aupperle (Co-Founder)
Washington State Paranormal Society (W.A.P.S.)

Official GAC "Ghost Adventure's Crew" Member: http://www.ghostadventurescrew.com/members/
Website: http://www.w-a-p-s.com
Email: w-a-p-s@live.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/waghosthunters
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/natedowgd
?

Re: General Discussion

?
When you go looking you never find anything, and when you don't look it finds you.

Re: General Discussion

Sheri
what do you mean? you guys not having much luck? I bet I can help you find what your looking for. Spirits seem attracted to people who act as mediums between their world and ours...if it's not too much to ask "brittany" your cousin needs your help...get back to me you know my email.