Fwd: 1590 E McReavy Rd union wa 98592

chickiesky

chickie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "chickie sky" <[hidden email]>
Date: Mar 22, 2016 5:27 AM
Subject: 1590 E McReavy Rd union wa 98592
To: <[hidden email]>

Hello,
I have a home that I think should be on your list.
Recently a friend of mine started to remodel this house in Union ,
Washington.
He said when they first pulled up to the property and drove down the drive
way he got a sick feeling.
When he got the first glimpse of the house he got an even eerier feeling
when he saw that the windows and door had metal bars on them. He thought
weird seeing how its way out in the boondocks away from any kind of crime
activity.
upon entering the house he said there was a strange odor like sulfur.
There is one room in the basement of the house that really made his hair
surge with a static electricity feeling.
It was a hidden room that was obviously not a regular room.
As they started renovations on this room. Things started happening, shadow
figures, breath on the back of your neck,
to a huge orb ball of light.
He recently got to the foundation of the house in this one room and found a
scratch with 3 claws. Now this is in the ORIGINAL CONCRETE FOUNDATION!
Upon uncovering this the activity has increased with things moving like
tools being moved to the feeling as if his co worker got pushed off the
ladder.
Just last week as they were leaving the room the youngest of the crew got
growled at in his ear.
He wanted me to contact you to see if you had any history of paranormal or
demonic activity reported to you on this location.
Now I googled the exact adress asking if it was haunted and it gave me a
listing of all the property for sale on Mcreavy road in Union Washington
and on every listing it has 1590: missing haunted with a slash through it
at the end of evry listing.
I am curious as to what our perspective is on this and would really
apprciate any information or feedbak you could offer.

I look forward to hearing back from you and you can reach me at the email
adress provided.
Thank you for your time in advance

Sincerely

Chickie Alvarado